Welcome to the

MTN Community

Answered question

How to become your agent

Dear sir,

My name is Aminu Musa with number 07033971982 living in Karaye LG of Kano state, hereby written to inquire to know how to become your agent in my local government. I want do the business of selling recharge cars, VTU, data, sim registration and sim swap.

Aminu
Aminu

Aminu

Level
1 / 100
point
Ifeanyi
Ifeanyi

Ifeanyi

Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Aminu, to start selling recharge card and do SIM swap, you need to visit any MTN partner shop closer to you, you will be assisted.
To start SIM registration, Send your Name, Shop Location and Contact Number to #cacinfor.ng@mtn.com or visit this link to register: http://www.mtnonline.com/reg-agent.
To Start selling Topit airtime or Data(VTU), you need to register on MTN MoMo service.
Find steps below on how to register as a MoMo agent:
Step 1: Check to affirm if you meet the requirements below
Requirements for MoMo Agents
• Have an existing business or willing to invest in agency business
• Have a Brick & Mortar/Immovable retail shop e.g. Pharmacy Pop & Mom Shop located in high foot traffic
• Viable means of identification (National ID, Driver’s License, International passport or Voters card)
• Readiness to provide 1 passport photograph.
• Capability to provide a Working Capital of N20,000 and above.
Step 2: Visit the nearest MTN outlet to pick up the form & submit your details
Step 3: Our field staff will contact you for a planned visit to ascertain your suitability

How to become a MoMo Agent by Self Onboarding
Dial *502# with your MTN phone number.
You receive a prompt to approve your MTN SIM registration details to be used as your MoMo wallet ID KYC
Select 1 Yes to accept the T&C and to continue to the next step.
Create your 4 digit PIN as prompted.
Reconfirm your 4 digit PIN
Your new MoMo Agent wallet is created
You get USSD and SMS notifications confirming your new MoMo Agent wallet

Did you find this useful ?

No (15)

Yes (80)

84%

84% of users found this answer useful