Welcome to the

MTN Community

Answered question

How can I reactivate my mtn sim without visiting any outlet?

Sim reactivation

GIFT
GIFT

GIFT

Level
1 / 100
point
Ifeanyi
Ifeanyi

Ifeanyi

Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Gift, If your SIM is locked and requesting for PUK, you can contact any of the MTN online channels, they will do security checks before providing you the PUK number, you can use it to unlock your SIM without visiting MTN shop; however, if the SIM is PUK locked, it means that the SIM has gotten damaged, you need to visit MTN office to retrieve your line.

To retrieve your MTN line,
Visit any MTN service centers or connect stores nearest to you with the following:
Phone Number,
NIN Number,
Your full name, date of birth, state of origin and mother’s maiden name.
4 Regularly dialed numbers within 30 days.
Last recharge date and last recharge amount
A valid identity card (Driver’s License, Voters card, National ID card, NIN slip document, International Passport)
SIM Pack or Damaged SIM with Serial (for damage SIM only), or other evidence of direct purchase/ownership of the SIM
Cost is N400 but you might be required to also buy airtime.

You can dial *123*7*1# to get information on the location of any of their shop closer to you.
When you dial the code, you will be required to enter your State, then your Local Government Area, you will receive SMS on the nearest MTN office address in your location, or you can use this link: https://www.mtnonline.com/personal/find-a-store/

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Answers

Solomon
Solomon

Solomon

Level
21 / 100
Can buy MTN number SIM online from London ( I Have NIN SLIP)

Oladimeji
Oladimeji

Oladimeji

Level
11 / 100
How can I reactivate my mtn sim without visiting any outlet

Musa
Musa

Musa

Level
11 / 100
call our center @ 180