Level
1 / 100
point
Adeyinka
Adeyinka

Adeyinka

Level
41 / 100
You will first dial *121# from your phone and select TopDeal4Me from the drop down to buy the data to your line

Did you find this useful ?

No (67)

Yes (23)

26%

26% of users found this answer useful

Answers

Sorry for the unavailability of the offer at the moment. MTN4ME offers are not constant. They change from time to time and are automated. It cannot be made available manually. Continue using your line, it may become available for you in future. You can only activate from the available offers at the moment. Thank you.

Ifeanyi
Ifeanyi

Ifeanyi

Level
5000 / 5000
The Data offers on *121# are not fixed, It is being allocated by the system based on your behavior or usage on the network, the more higher values of data you activate, the more higher offers will be given to you on *121#.

ALSO

MTN4ME offers are not constant but changes from time to time, that is, the offer available today may not be the offer available for you the next period.

Y'ello Elizbeth, MTN4ME offers are automated and not manually done. So sorry you do not have the offer at the moment. The offers you see are the ones available to you at that point in time. The offers are not constant but do change. In other words, you may have the N5000 offer in the future. Keep checking via the following channels:
• Dialing *121# on your mobile phone.
• Visiting http://www.mtnonline.com/offers
• Visiting myMTN App, Click on the MegaDealZone tab and use the “Crack the Egg” feature to redeem your offer.

Hope this helps.