Login
Signup
Back
Welcome to the
MTN Community
OR
Start a discussion
Unanswered question
Can u help me block my lost sim card 08062837453
misplaceed
adedeji
adedeji
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
adedeji
Date
November 25, 2022
almost 4 years ago
Hits
80 views
question
q
Edit
Delete
Answer this question
No answers
Details
Kind of content:
Community
District:
Devices
Devices:
Smartphones and Tabs
This question has not yet been answered.
0
answers
Actions
Similar Questions
I want to retrieve my lost SIM card please I need your help
Please I lost my phone in the SIM card I don't know who register it but among some retrieve it please it is very important any help
Moses
Moses
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Moses
Date
August 22, 2025
about 1 year ago
Hits
95 views
question
q
Answer this question
How do I block my lost SIM card
How do I block my lost SIM card
Ajayi
Ajayi
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
Ajayi
Date
June 12, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
219 views
question
q
ThankGod
ThankGod
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
I want to block my SIM card
Author name
ThankGod
Date
August 20, 2025
about 1 year ago
answer
a
Help me block this number 08161698117
Please help me block my number I lost my sim card 08161698117
Idris
Idris
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Idris
Date
September 19, 2025
about 1 year ago
Hits
30 views
question
q
Answer this question
How can I retrieve my MTN SIM CARD online? I just lost my SIM.
My MTN SIM CARD just got lost which I wanted to retrieve it...... 09033054441
NOBLE
NOBLE
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
NOBLE
Date
May 13, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
526 views
question
q
Mahali
Mahali
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
I'm also looking for help
Author name
Mahali
Date
July 15, 2025
about 1 year ago
answer
a
How to i block my lost sim card
My SIM card is lost, How to i block my lost sim card
Richard
Richard
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
Richard
Date
August 11, 2024
about 2 years ago
Hits
328 views
question
q
Haruna
Haruna
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
Block my lost sim card 07067350091
Author name
Haruna
Date
July 04, 2025
about 1 year ago
answer
a
Activity on this question
adedeji
adedeji
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
adedeji
posted a new question