Login
Signup
Back
Welcome to the
MTN Community
OR
Start a discussion
Unanswered question
I need a device for Sim regi
I need a device for Sim reg
SALIM
SALIM
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
SALIM
Date
September 17, 2023
about 3 years ago
Hits
72 views
question
q
Edit
Delete
Answer this question
No answers
Details
Kind of content:
Community
District:
Devices
This question has not yet been answered.
0
answers
Actions
Similar Questions
Am Akeem Adeyemo.Please I need mtn sim reg device
Please I need MTN sim reg- device. I only have Glo sim reg device and more customer are requesting for MTN sim too at my new location.
AKEEM
AKEEM
Level
0
11
/ 100
points
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
AKEEM
Date
March 11, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
71 views
question
q
Answer this question
Chukwnonso
Chukwnonso
Level
0
11
/ 100
points
I need an MTN container
Author name
Chukwnonso
Date
July 17, 2025
about 1 year ago
answer
a
Please I need a MTN sim register device
Please help me
Sagiru
Sagiru
Level
0
3
/ 100
points
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Sagiru
Date
August 26, 2025
about 1 year ago
Hits
27 views
question
q
Answer this question
I need MTN Device For Sim Registration to work.
I need MTN Device For Sim Registration to help my location area to give them access to MTN Network.
Obani
Obani
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
Obani
Date
November 28, 2024
almost 2 years ago
Hits
165 views
question
q
Joy
Joy
Level
0
91
/ 100
points
I need MTN device for sim registration
Author name
Joy
Date
December 11, 2024
almost 2 years ago
answer
a
How can I get mtn device for SIM registration
Please I mtn device for SIM registration and welcome, I live in Niger state, suleja, tafa local government to be precise.
Mutalib
Mutalib
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
Mutalib
Date
April 22, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
108 views
question
q
sagir
sagir
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
sir my name is Sagir abubakar i need goods working sir when you have time for me please let us know if we need device...
Author name
sagir
Date
April 30, 2025
over 1 year ago
answer
a
I need a mtm SIM registration device
I need a device to do sim registration I a vendor with The bells University of Technology ota ogun state . I want to be an agent in selling SIM cards,register mtm line and...
Lucky
Lucky
Level
0
2
/ 100
points
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
Lucky
Date
September 07, 2024
about 2 years ago
Hits
125 views
question
q
Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
Ok you will get it . But you need to have certificate for training
Author name
Emmanuel
Date
January 05, 2025
over 1 year ago
answer
a
Activity on this question
SALIM
SALIM
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
SALIM
posted a new question