Login
Signup
Back
Welcome to the
MTN Community
OR
Start a discussion
Unanswered question
Please I want to block my MTN number that is stolen
0816 323 3084
Augustine
Augustine
Level
0
2
/ 100
points
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Augustine
Date
February 09, 2024
over 2 years ago
Hits
63 views
question
q
Edit
Delete
Answer this question
No answers
Details
Kind of content:
Community
District:
Devices
This question has not yet been answered.
0
answers
Actions
Similar Questions
I want to block my MTN sim
I want to block my MTN sim because my phone got stolen
Gillion Samantha
Gillion Samantha
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
Gillion Samantha
Date
August 30, 2025
about 1 year ago
Hits
140 views
question
q
Oluebube miracle
Oluebube miracle
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
I want to block my...
Author name
Oluebube miracle
Date
August 31, 2025
about 1 year ago
answer
a
My MTN number is blocked I want to get PUK number 09138314800
I need the PUK number to unlock it
Ahmad Tijani
Ahmad Tijani
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
Ahmad Tijani
Date
June 22, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
147 views
question
q
Lanaola
Lanaola
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
My sim was blocked
Author name
Lanaola
Date
July 03, 2025
over 1 year ago
answer
a
I want to see all my mtn number have registered…I want all my mtn number
I want all my mtn number
Barakat
Barakat
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
Barakat
Date
April 19, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
259 views
question
q
Akonfe
Akonfe
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
I want to know all the MTN numbers that I have registered
Author name
Akonfe
Date
April 24, 2025
over 1 year ago
answer
a
I want to block my stolen sim card. My number is 07066949449
I want to block my stolen sim card. My number is 07066949449
Chima Henry
Chima Henry
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
2
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Chima Henry
Date
July 22, 2024
about 2 years ago
Hits
549 views
question
q
Muhammad
Muhammad
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
How can I unlocked my...
Author name
Muhammad
Date
July 27, 2024
about 2 years ago
answer
a
I want to block my second MTN line that was stolen. Here is the number 09032799906
I want to block my second MTN line that was stolen. Here is the number 09032799906
Kimsi
Kimsi
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Kimsi
Date
January 14, 2024
over 2 years ago
Hits
108 views
question
q
Answer this question
Activity on this question
Augustine
Augustine
Level
0
2
/ 100
points
Augustine
posted a new question