Login
Signup
Back
Welcome to the
MTN Community
OR
Start a discussion
Unanswered question
How can I retrieve my sim, I'm based in Ghana
I need help
Christiana
Christiana
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Christiana
Date
May 07, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
54 views
question
q
Edit
Delete
Answer this question
No answers
Details
Kind of content:
Community
District:
Devices
Devices:
phone
This question has not yet been answered.
0
answers
Actions
Similar Questions
I'm based in the uk. i misplaced my sim card. how can i retrieve my sim card back.
I'm based in the uk. i misplaced my sim card. how can i retrieve my sim card back.
BRIGHT
BRIGHT
Level
0
2
/ 100
points
Answer count
2
answers
Category
Community
Author name
BRIGHT
Date
February 08, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
398 views
question
q
Olusegun
Olusegun
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
I want to retrieve my number
Author name
Olusegun
Date
March 03, 2025
over 1 year ago
answer
a
I’m based in the U.K now .I misplaced my SIM Card .How can I retrieve my SIM Card back online ?
Pls I need the SIM Card back urgently
Oluwatosin
Oluwatosin
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Oluwatosin
Date
June 08, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
102 views
question
q
Answer this question
My SIM card is not working it can’t make calls or receive sms and I’m based in the uk
I’m in the uk Please help my SIM card stopped working
Abigail
Abigail
Level
0
11
/ 100
points
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Abigail
Date
April 17, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
180 views
question
q
Answer this question
I'm in Nigeria and I want to retrieve Ghana SIM
#mtn.ghana #MTN.Ghana
Esther
Esther
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Esther
Date
September 21, 2024
about 2 years ago
Hits
91 views
question
q
Answer this question
How can I retrieve my lost ghana sim while I’m not in ghana
I lost my sim while in diaspora. How do I retrieve and keep it active ?
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
Elizabeth
Date
September 15, 2023
about 3 years ago
Hits
276 views
question
q
Answer this question
Michael
Michael
Level
0
11
/ 100
points
I lost my Ghana mtn sim card
Author name
Michael
Date
October 02, 2025
about 1 year ago
answer
a
Activity on this question
Christiana
Christiana
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Christiana
posted a new question