Login
Signup
Back
Welcome to the
MTN Community
OR
Start a discussion
Unanswered question
My sim how can I know it
I want to block my sim
Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Emmanuel
Date
May 21, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
31 views
question
q
Edit
Delete
Answer this question
No answers
Details
Kind of content:
Community
District:
Devices
This question has not yet been answered.
0
answers
Actions
Similar Questions
I want to know my SIM card registration details +2347041388473
Please I want to know my SIM card registration details
Faith
Faith
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Faith
Date
October 15, 2025
12 months ago
Hits
37 views
question
q
Answer this question
I want to know my sim registration detail, 07042834191
I want to know my sim registration.,details
Abubakar
Abubakar
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Abubakar
Date
October 01, 2025
about 1 year ago
Hits
39 views
question
q
Answer this question
I want to know my Sim registration details. 07047735650
I want to know my Sim registration details. 07047735650
Sani
Sani
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Sani
Date
August 01, 2025
about 1 year ago
Hits
108 views
question
q
Answer this question
Please I want unlink Sim card from my nin number without the person knowing it
Please I want unlink Sim card from my nin number without the person knowing it
Yusuf
Yusuf
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
Yusuf
Date
August 24, 2025
about 1 year ago
Hits
219 views
question
q
Usman
Usman
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
Please i want unlink sim card from my nin number without the person knowing it
Author name
Usman
Date
September 24, 2025
about 1 year ago
answer
a
How to know my MTN sim registration info how to
How to know my sim registration details
John eze
John eze
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
1
answer
Category
Community
Author name
John eze
Date
July 01, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
113 views
question
q
Answer this question
Hanafi
Hanafi
Level
0
12
/ 100
points
How to know my sim registration details
Author name
Hanafi
Date
July 21, 2025
about 1 year ago
answer
a
Activity on this question
Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Emmanuel
posted a new question