Welcome to the

MTN Community

Answered question

I create an hynetflex one account, but the beneficiary has no internet connection

As discussed earlier today,

I added the number (08061747829) again as beneficiary this afternoon to my hynetflex one account number (09039841716),

But it's still not working, No access to internet when I make it a beneficiary, When I delete it as beneficiary, It connected back online.

After adding it as beneficiary, I Off the Mifi and On back to discovered No internet connection,

I Off the Mifi again, DELETE the Mifi number as beneficiary, When i On the Mifi back then internet connection came back online.

PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE I STRONGLY BELIEVE IT WILL WORK, AND I REALLY NEED JUST THIS TWO NUMBER TO WORK TOGETHER, JUST THIS TWO NO OTHER ONES,

BECAUSE I WAS HAPPY WHEN I SAW THE ADVERT THAT THIS CAN BE DONE ON MTN,

THE FASTEST NETWORK IN NIGERIA ! ! !

PLEASE HELP ME GET IT DONE, FOR THIS LAST TIME ABEG OF YOU MTN,

IT'S REALLY GOING TO BE AWESOME IF AFTER ADDING MY MIFI AS BENEFICIARY TO MY HYNETFLEX AND BOTH HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION.

Pleasant afternoon to you today at MTN,

This is a feedback on my issues of not able to browse on my Mifi connected as beneficiary to my hynetflex one account,

An here to tell you that the problem still persists, I just add my MIFI number (08061747829) back as beneficiary NOW to my hynetflex one account on (09039841716),

Immediately after adding it as beneficiary, I lost access to internet on my Mifi.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS SOLUTION ONCE AND FOR ALL TIME ABEG OF YOU MTN ! ! !

I KNOW YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK,

I LOVE TO SEE JUST THIS TWO NUMBER CONNECTED TOGETHER SHARING BOTH DATA SUBSCRIPTION TOGETHER FROM THE HYNETFLEX ONE ACCOUNT ! ! !

Thanks,

ISAAC ADEKANYE.

ISAAC
ISAAC

ISAAC

Level
1 / 100
point
Uwomano
Uwomano

Uwomano

Level
725 / 750
Hi Isaac. You can write MTN on Facebook or other channels for help. For Facebook, it's MTNLoaded and WhatsApp, 09033000001. Other contact channels are https://www.mtnonline.com/contact-us/

Did you find this useful ?

No (6)

Yes (1)

14%

14% of users found this answer useful