Login
Signup
Back
Welcome to the
MTN Community
OR
Start a discussion
Unanswered question
Please, am in UK, how do I reactive my mtn line
Reactivation of sim
Racheal
Racheal
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Racheal
Date
October 18, 2024
almost 2 years ago
Hits
160 views
question
q
Edit
Delete
Answer this question
No answers
Details
Kind of content:
Community
District:
Devices
Devices:
MTN Devices
This question has not yet been answered.
0
answers
Actions
Similar Questions
Hi, I'm in the UK and my mtn line is no longer working since few months ago, please can you advice on what to do?
My mtn line is no longer working in UK, no network coverage at all and it wasn't like this before but this change few months...
Adeola
Adeola
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Adeola
Date
August 06, 2025
about 1 year ago
Hits
66 views
question
q
Answer this question
I can't make calls or receive messages from my mtn line from the UK. 08032096266
I can't make calls with my mtn number from the UK. 08032096266
Adeseye
Adeseye
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Adeseye
Date
July 31, 2025
about 1 year ago
Hits
130 views
question
q
Answer this question
How do I retrieve my PUK for my MTN line 08062074128. I am currently in the UK and don't have my pack
Tecno Phantom X2...
Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Emmanuel
Date
August 22, 2025
about 1 year ago
Hits
27 views
question
q
Answer this question
Reactivate my MTN line
Hi, My line has been dormant for about 1yr 3 months now but I have tried to reactivate it and even to add credit but it is yet to work. When I checked my balance using *310# it...
Godwin
Godwin
Level
0
3
/ 100
points
Answer count
0
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Godwin
Date
May 04, 2025
over 1 year ago
Hits
74 views
question
q
Answer this question
I can't load or use my MTN line, how do I reactivate or get it working
I can't load or use my MTN line, how do I reactivate or get it working
Blessing
Blessing
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Answer count
2
answers
Category
Community
Author name
Blessing
Date
August 09, 2024
about 2 years ago
Hits
570 views
question
q
Taiwo
Taiwo
Level
0
41
/ 100
points
How do I reactivate my mtn line online without going to any mtn store
Author name
Taiwo
Date
August 23, 2024
about 2 years ago
answer
a
Activity on this question
Racheal
Racheal
Level
0
1
/ 100
point
Racheal
posted a new question