Welcome to the

MTN Community

Answered question

Please I am looking for where I can get this MTN smart phone

I want to buy the MTN smart button phone.

Abdulgafar
Abdulgafar

Abdulgafar

Level
1 / 100
point
Derick
Derick

Derick

Level
82 / 100
Kindly visit any mtn outlet near you or any accredited agent

Did you find this useful ?

No (2)

Yes (5)

71%

71% of users found this answer useful

Answers

Ifeanyi
Ifeanyi

Ifeanyi

Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Abdulgafar, MTN 4G Smartphone is available in all MTN Shops Nation Wide.

You can dial *123*7*1# to get information on the location of any of their shop closer to you.
When you dial the code, you will be required to enter your State, then your Local Government Area, you will receive SMS on the nearest MTN office address in your location, or you can use this link: https://www.mtnonline.com/personal/find-a-store/

The new MTN Itel A23 LTE has a good designed, you will enjoy free 20GB data + 100% data bonus for 6 months for only N24,999. To activate the bonus data, simply dial *131*444*PIN#
This smartphone is packed with Android 10 (Go edition) which is a fast operating system, fueled with 2050 mAh, Li-Ion battery which is removable. The 4G talk time of the phone is 9 hours which is also super amazing.
It offers Wi-Fi, 4GLTE, Bluetooth, and GPS connectivity and includes other smart services. The phone has two basic cameras, dual-Sim support.
It has a 5, IPS, 480 x 854 pixels, 24-bit screen, and is powered by ARM Cortex-A7, 1400 MHz processor, 1GB RAM, and 8GB of storage.
You can access the MTN Smart phone offer by visiting the nearest MTN service centre/partner shops to buy the device. Each device is packaged with a PIN to enable you activate the bonus data by dialing *131*444*PIN#.

How to activate the MTN Itel A23 LTE Smartphone 20GB Bonus
• Open box & insert MTN Sim card in SIM slot 1.
• Affix battery onto the device and charge.
• Look for a recharge pin inside the box.
• Peel off the seal & dial the code *131*444*PIN#.
• Wait for the 20GB activation confirmation message sent to device.
• Dial *131*4# or text 2 to 131 to check bonus data balance.
• Click on favourite apps to get started.
• In case of any issues with the device, return to the point of purchase.

The bonus data will be valid for 30 days and you will not be able roll over the unused data.